From The Vault
1942: During World War II, Avon converted more than half of one of its laboratories into a factory for the war effort, making paratrooper kits, gas-mask canisters and pharmaceuticals. At the same time, Representatives sold war bonds.
The Avon Tumblr our team at ALLDAYEVERYDAY worked on has gone live. If anyone is interested! Check out these retro Avon ladies amirite?
- chrisevansss reblogged this from captainspaceburger
- captainspaceburger reblogged this from avoninsider
- captainspaceburger likes this
- typed-for-miles likes this
- juliefredrickson reblogged this from avoninsider and added:
- juliefredrickson likes this
- avoninsider posted this