It’s shocking we don’t see more engineers and entrepreneurs interested in enterprise… In the last 10 years, there have been 56 IPOs in the enterprise space that have gotten north of a billion [dollars in market capitalization] and just 23 in consumer.
Enterprise sales is hard and not sexy. Building software for enterprise usually means you’re not building for yourself, which is often less fun. How many 20 year olds wake up and say “I want to revolutionize enterprise software!” when they’ve never worked at one in their lives?(via caterpillarcowboy) Raises hand! I love enterprise. It is fun as hell.
- pegobry reblogged this from joeconyers
- jkalifowitz likes this
- jmsdnns likes this
- joeconyers reblogged this from juliefredrickson
- joeconyers likes this
- juliefredrickson reblogged this from caterpillarcowboy
- juliefredrickson likes this
- sallydoodle likes this
- caterpillarcowboy reblogged this from courtenaybird
- symbeestars likes this
- courtenaybird posted this